Friday, July 30, 2010

Monkeying Around

Thought it was time I took a trip over to Monkey Cove, and do a little monkeying around of my own.

Surf Shop 6 is one of my all time favorite stores.


There's lots of cool boards to see from some very talented designers


Look, I'm teaching this Silver Surfer Dude how to surf!


Hey, it's my friend Sassy1 Fizzle. I taught her how to surf too!

All great surf shops have a cozy rug and a warm fire.

You can't help but get inspired by all the great surfboard designs on display.


There's even a workshop to bring your creations to life. "Surf Bandit" surfboards??? maybe someday….

Making surfboards is hard work, time to relax in the hot tub at Syx's new house.


Syx was away on vacation, and left his beer cooler unattended. BIG MISTAKE SYX!

WOW! Syx's multiposition sex bed that’s never been used! I'm sure he won't mind if I grab a nice long nap here.

No comments:

Post a Comment